Subscribe Today

cat people

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

cat people

Postby Snojet Steve » January 27th, 2005, 12:01 pm

They are all the same ever since my parents were dusting a pair of cheating, hotstocking dealers on their Mercs!! I guess it was bred into me to go 'codered' when I see green. I've never seen a bunch that is so into fashion but can't bring it on the trail. Flashy green jackets, custom green license plate frames, green windshields and more.. but they are all talk and talk is cheap!

Me and a friend destroyed 2 big wheeling cat kids, one on a ZR 700 and another on an F6. I was using the 99' MXZ 600 and he was on a 03' Rev 600 Sdi. The kids were badmouthing us after almost hitting us comming at us on the wrong side of a trail. I yelled out " your not in f$#king england you idiots!". and then it was on. They dusted us on the field and then we caught them in the woods. I stuck my ski in the track of the F6 and then bounced bumper to bumper with him at over 60mph. Stupid kids should know better! I passed him and then rolled right to the back of the other sled pressing him to go faster. Then I passed and banged him on the bumper They thought I was insane and threatened to call the police.
Snojet Steve

cat people

Postby snirt » January 27th, 2005, 12:33 pm

i think you're insane, and i'm calling the police.
snirt

cat people

Postby mach1mikeM1M » January 27th, 2005, 1:33 pm

Nothing like trying to kill some kids Ehhh?Next time just take their keys and have then take you to their parents.Might save you a prison sentence for Homicide!Though im sure you think that was really kool.But your just a dumb FUKK.It's called trail rage tough guy.
They may have been in the wrong to start but your supposed to be the adult NIMROD!
mach1mikeM1M

cat people

Postby ArcticEd » January 27th, 2005, 1:43 pm

What Snirt and M1M said.
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

cat people

Postby Skippy! » January 27th, 2005, 1:44 pm

good story... i don't believe it...
ArcticEd>>>"WTF do you think this is, "Pimp My Skip"????????"
Skippy!

cat people

Postby Snojet Steve » January 27th, 2005, 1:46 pm

They are 19 years old, I'm 25 and my friend is 23. They aren't really 'kids' per say. Another time when I was 17 I rammed my 84' Polaris SS into the suspension of a 20 something year old jock boy's ZR 580 after he cut me off. No offence but if you want to start it you better have the balls to finish it too. I could sell my Ultra 1200 and Zxi for a fast new sled in 1/2 a heartbeat. I'm not that far away from it at this point. I'm tired of these idiots riding on the wrong side of the trail.
Snojet Steve

cat people

Postby snirt » January 27th, 2005, 1:48 pm

you seriously need to take your meds, bro.
snirt

cat people

Postby ArcticEd » January 27th, 2005, 1:52 pm

So you're gonna teach 'em a lesson by doing something even dumber that what you accuse them of??????

Atta boy, Scuba Steve, that'll show 'em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, what's with some of you guys listing all your personal possesions in your signature???? You forgot to tell us about your TV, computer, toaster, and favorite brand of sh!t ribbon.........
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

cat people

Postby mach1mikeM1M » January 27th, 2005, 1:52 pm

[quote]They are 19 years old, I'm 25 and my friend is 23. They aren't really 'kids' per say. Another time when I was 17 I rammed my 84' Polaris SS into the suspension of a 20 something year old jock boy's ZR 580 after he cut me off. No offence but if you want to start it you better have the balls to finish it too. I could sell my Ultra 1200 and Zxi for a fast new sled in 1/2 a heartbeat. I'm not that far away from it at this point. I'm tired of these idiots riding on the wrong side of the trail.[/quote]
WOW Steve you just may take January's biggest WAD award!We will anounce the winner Tuesday!
mach1mikeM1M

cat people

Postby Smack » January 27th, 2005, 1:55 pm

25?? Just a kid yourself. What you did was stupid and reckless. What if you caused a wreck and killed one of them?? Stop letting your balls run your life.
Smack

Next

Return to Trash Talkers