Subscribe Today

All The 2 Smokers

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

All The 2 Smokers

Postby treewhacker » December 27th, 2005, 4:26 pm

Running around like a bunch of skeered mice, looking for a way to justify still riding an old outdated 2 stroke. That's why they're all combing the Yamaha site looking for fault....Gotta love the Dummies.
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1278/a1ugly.jpg[/img]
treewhacker

All The 2 Smokers

Postby mbenoy119 » December 27th, 2005, 4:30 pm

I'm just trying to wade my way through the B.S. Whacker. Sometimes you need to look at it from ALL sides, even the dark blue side! Don't worry though, I took my anti-Smurf pills before visiting so I don't get infected with the nasty blue brain waves they have used to melt all your brains down into a blue, slurry mess.
mbenoy119

All The 2 Smokers

Postby treewhacker » December 27th, 2005, 4:35 pm

It seems to me like Cat guys are the most brand loyal. To call me a Smurf is dumb because I'm not brand loyal. I bought a new Cat ATV last year, it turns out it's a POS, but I was open minded enough to give them the chance at least.
treewhacker

All The 2 Smokers

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 27th, 2005, 4:38 pm

maybe then you should be doin like some of us though an askin more questions an readin more internet stuff...
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

All The 2 Smokers

Postby pshady » December 27th, 2005, 4:40 pm

[quote=treewhacker]It seems to me like Cat guys are the most brand loyal. To call me a Smurf is dumb because I'm not brand loyal. I bought a new Cat ATV last year, it turns out it's a POS, but I was open minded enough to give them the chance at least.[/quote]

Why'd you go with the cat??? Why not the zuki with a better engine suspension ride and all??

I [i]currently[/i] ride cat sled, but would not buy an atv from cat...much better machines on the market than a cat...it's called research...
pshady

All The 2 Smokers

Postby ZR800Racer » December 27th, 2005, 4:49 pm

When something works for you and you have an excellent dealer why change? When I bought my first sled, I wasnt brand loyal. I have friends who ride all brands, I've logged the most miles of any of them and have had the best luck with the dealer when there was an issue. My dealer pulled the skid out of a crate sled and handed to me when I busted a shock on my 01 ZR doing some jumps on my motocross track.
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/RyanG85/sig.jpg[/IMG]

2004 Arctic Cat F7 SnoPro
2003 Honda CRF450R
ZR800Racer

All The 2 Smokers

Postby treewhacker » December 27th, 2005, 5:00 pm

[quote=pshady][quote=treewhacker]It seems to me like Cat guys are the most brand loyal. To call me a Smurf is dumb because I'm not brand loyal. I bought a new Cat ATV last year, it turns out it's a POS, but I was open minded enough to give them the chance at least.[/quote]

Why'd you go with the cat??? Why not the zuki with a better engine suspension ride and all??

I [i]currently[/i] ride cat sled, but would not buy an atv from cat...much better machines on the market than a cat...it's called research...[/quote]
Several reasons....
It was voted ATV of the year
It got good reviews by Mags and critics
It had some features the rest didn't (2" Hitch reciever, Radial tires, true 4wd
treewhacker

All The 2 Smokers

Postby ZR800Racer » December 27th, 2005, 5:27 pm

[quote=treewhacker][quote=pshady][quote=treewhacker]It seems to me like Cat guys are the most brand loyal. To call me a Smurf is dumb because I'm not brand loyal. I bought a new Cat ATV last year, it turns out it's a POS, but I was open minded enough to give them the chance at least.[/quote]

I [i]currently[/i] ride cat sled, but would not buy an atv from cat...much better machines on the market than a cat...it's called research...[/quote]
Several reasons....
It was voted ATV of the year
It got good reviews by Mags and critics
It had some features the rest didn't (2" Hitch reciever, Radial tires, true 4wd[/quote]why is it a POS? Problems?
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/RyanG85/sig.jpg[/IMG]

2004 Arctic Cat F7 SnoPro
2003 Honda CRF450R
ZR800Racer

All The 2 Smokers

Postby Icehole » December 27th, 2005, 5:37 pm

You'd think a person that is so emotionally attached with his very soul to
Yam woulda went with a Yam quad
Icehole

All The 2 Smokers

Postby snirt » December 27th, 2005, 7:58 pm

i don't think anybody's scurryin around trying to find reasons to justify their 2-stroke. the reasons are pretty obvious, even if you choose to ignore them.

1) they're lighter
2) they make more power
3) they're cheaper
4) they're pull-startable
5) they're simple and easily maintained

i'm not opposed to a 4-smoker, but i'm not going to buy in to the hype and ignore the facts.
snirt

Next

Return to Trash Talkers