Subscribe Today

x

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

x

Postby 4th ski-doo » November 11th, 2010, 2:34 am

x
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

x

Postby whats yer problum » November 11th, 2010, 2:36 am

good yamahahaha lmao,use yir tinker before you type somethin that stewpit 4rtdoo
what the heck in the world!!
whats yer problum

x

Postby Rick27 » November 11th, 2010, 2:54 am

[quote=4th ski-doo]Rick, how's that Nitro? You know as of late I have been thinking about a change in rides. I really don't need to go that fast anymore, and every time I go off trail banging something breaks. Starting to think, how easy is it? Oil changes? No more plugs, no more oil tank?

Have you had any problems? There should be good used ones starting to hit the market in the next two years.[/quote]
It's been good 4th. The only real problem was I broke a drive shaft at 8600 miles, but my dealer fixed it, replaced all bearing, installed a new chain and new drivers all under warranty. I decided to ride it another year now because the chain case is all new and everything else is pretty bulletproof. Once you change the oil once you have it figured out. Never had any problem keeping up with other people, it's fast enough.:B
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

x

Postby 4th ski-doo » November 11th, 2010, 3:04 am

x
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

x

Postby yammrhammr » November 11th, 2010, 3:08 am

i think a phazer might be more yer speed, 4thWT
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

x

Postby Snoway » November 11th, 2010, 3:09 am

4th,.... the 08's are all over tha ebay.....usually a few anniversary paints as well.....09's are prefered over the first year 08 model from what I hear,...something in the front end geometry was changed from year one.

prices are in the low 5's
ImageImage
Snoway

x

Postby YamaDooed » November 11th, 2010, 3:31 am

Should be plenty of low mile 12hundo XRs clog'n up the classifieds for you smoke jumpers next year...
YamaDooed

x

Postby Rick27 » November 11th, 2010, 3:35 am

[quote=Snoway]4th,.... the 08's are all over tha ebay.....usually a few anniversary paints as well.....09's are prefered over the first year 08 model from what I hear,...something in the front end geometry was changed from year one.

prices are in the low 5's[/quote]
You don't want an 08 the front end geometry was screwed up. They changed just about everything in the front end for 09.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

x

Postby MXZErick » November 11th, 2010, 3:38 am

Hey Rick, did that driveshaft leave ya out in the boonies or did ya catch it on a pre shift inspection?
MXZErick

x

Postby Rick27 » November 11th, 2010, 3:46 am

I was about 10 miles from home Erick. A groomer tuggied me to a trail head about a mile from where it let go and I called a friend and he brought his trailer over and rescued my azz.
Rick27

Next

Return to Trash Talkers