Subscribe Today

Cats

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Cats

Postby CatHater » May 16th, 2001, 12:20 pm

Just wanted to be the first one to bash. LOL CATS ARE NOW AND HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE JUNK !!
CatHater

Cats

Postby zrcat » May 17th, 2001, 12:58 am

Let me help you with some great just released info bro.....hold on here it is......

Cat sales lead industry
Record revenues released 5/17/2001
by Staff American Snowmobiler
Arctic Cat Inc. reported results for the fiscal 2001 fourth-quarter and year ended March 31, 2001.

For the fiscal year, net sales increased seven percent, to $530.6 million, compared to $494.9 million last year.

"US Industry-wide retail sales of snowmobles increased during the year as a result of the first normal winter snowfall we have seen in four years," said Cat's president and chief executive officer, Christopher Twomey. "Our snowmobile retail sales outpaced the industry."

During the year, Arctic Cat introduced a number of new technologies to its snowmobiles such as a computer-controlled shock absorber system, the SmartRide, and two models of the first commercially available four-stroke snowmobile with significantly lower emissions, noise and increased gas mileage.

Cat's ATV sales again posted double-digit growth during the fiscal year.

Commenting on the outlook for fiscal 2002, Twomey stated: "We are excited about the 2002 ATV model year, which we will kick off in June at our worldwide ATV dealer show. We expect ATV revenues to increase during the next fiscal year. Based on strong snowmobile retail sales, dealer inventories at four-year lows and snowmobile orders already received, we expect fiscal 2002 snowmobile revenues to increase 10 to 15 percent.

Cat's Spring Buy program for deposits on 2002 snowmobiles were up 33% from last year, according to Cat's fourth-quarter results conference call.

2001 American Snowmobiler / amsnow.com

What do ya think now wad!! hehehe EAT THAT!
zrcat

Cats

Postby BeeeArrrr » May 17th, 2001, 5:09 am

yada yada yada,who cares....lol
glad to see the boards are up and running.
You all have a good day!!!
The faster the Better!!!
BeeeArrrr

Cats

Postby CatHater » May 17th, 2001, 9:31 am

I think cat is selling a lot of junk. Don't worry when the poor folks that bought all this junk find out how bad they really are they will see the light. Funny how when a polaris guy talks about Polaris being #1 in sales all you cat crappers really jump on it ha turnaround is fair play
CatHater

Cats

Postby indyized » May 17th, 2001, 10:05 am

Man I gotta say you cat fools really do seem to wanna poke at every Polaris fan on the board , But when someone comes down on you all you can do is whine and poke more about Polaris, Well truth hurts and POLARIS RULES. Take that and cry some more. Watch each and every Polaris you see keep on moving while your junk cat just won't go. They may not win as often in races and probably don't make the fastest production model , But you know what? Who cares! Reliability is where it's at for me. I know I can ride all day and go back for more the next day etc. So all that really matters is POLARIS RULES! Ha this trashin stuff is fun eh?

*This Message was edited on 17-May-01 03:11 PM by indyized*
indyized

Cats

Postby Mainecat » May 17th, 2001, 10:53 pm

Hey Cathater. I am still waiting for my cat to turn to junk.
Oh but your statement read: "I think cat is selling a lot of junk" You Think but you are not sure.
Your other statement: "Don't worry when the poor folks that bought all this junk find out how bad they really are they will see the light."
LOL your childish intelligence shows here.
You can do better than that Cathater...
Mainecat

Cats

Postby zrcat » May 17th, 2001, 11:37 pm

Hey MC, how about indyized......POLARIS RELIABILITY!!!! ok here is my reply...BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
zrcat

Cats

Postby Homer J » May 18th, 2001, 2:04 am

All I ever hear from the Polar-Pig riders who are broke down on the sides of the trails are.Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh.They cant even come up with an original expression of dissappointment.They have to use my original monicker for what kind of noise comes from their piece of crap just before they Kick the s**t out of it for leaving them Broke down again.Later Eh!!!Cats RULE!Polar-Pigs SUCK Big Time.

*This Message was edited on 20-May-01 09:25 AM by Homer J*
Longtime Cat Rider.You know your old when 2-up's make you tinkle!!
Homer J

Cats

Postby maxiracer » May 18th, 2001, 3:40 am

And your lovely point is? All sled sales were up, and all spring orders are up across the board, I might be convinced that cat had done something impressive if they were the only mfg to see an increase, but they didn't and I'm still not impressed with anything cat has done, sorry.
[b]Bevra Vintage Ice Oval Racing. Old School rules...[/b]
maxiracer

Cats

Postby BeeeArrrr » May 18th, 2001, 4:59 am

Well Homey, you finally got in, all that bashing built up in side you must have benn killing you.
It's nice to see you cat guys happy for once, i mean it is true the zr 800, is a not so bad sled , and i think the 440 is ok , all the rest are Junk. talk to you in the chat..
The faster the Better!!!
BeeeArrrr

Next

Return to Trash Talkers