Subscribe Today

Best thing about a high hp 4-stroke yammie...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 10th, 2002, 10:13 am

the blue crowd can be guinea pigs for the yamaha factory, should make for some even better trashing, real soon.

So all you yamaha faithful that think this 4-stroke creation is gonna be the best sled ever.......how many of you have ran down to the dealer and put money down for one? Will you buy one? And how can you hype something you haven't even driven yet?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby J » January 10th, 2002, 10:31 am

At least Yam is pushing the envelope a bit. You guys get more of the same ZR 900. The only good thing is it can be used as a paint mixer/gravel compactor in the summer. That should satisfy the Cat faithful. Or you can always buy the Suzuki Swift on skis, now there's a sled. LMFAO.
I need more smiles per hour
J

Postby ebsSRX700 » January 10th, 2002, 10:51 am

my friends dad test rides for yami, and well....125mph on radar sounds d**n good to me, as for the comment about it being the best sled ever, i dont recall anyone saying it is going to be the best sled ever. im sure it will have a glitch or two. hey, somebody has to take the risk of being the first to do something and be an innovator such as yamaha is doing and has done in past years, this year being no different. by coming out with the first high performance 4-stroke sled, yamaha is taking a giant leap not only for themselves but for the whole market, so BACK OFF, hahaha
John Doe
ebsSRX700

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 10th, 2002, 10:57 am

For the rest of the people who respond to my post here who are yamaha fans, answer the question. are you buying yamahas latest greatest sled? Or are you just gonna hype it til it hits the snow?

Does anyone know what "J" rides? Or if she rides?

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 10th, 2002, 10:58 am

For the rest of the people who respond to my post here who are yamaha fans, answer the question. are you buying yamahas latest greatest sled? Or are you just gonna hype it til it hits the snow?

Does anyone know what "J" rides? Or if she rides?

NorthernSkunk

Postby ebsSRX700 » January 10th, 2002, 11:22 am

well considering it hasnt come out yet skunk, i dont think that a whole lot of people are willing to respond to that question.....ahhhhhhhh......duhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
John Doe
ebsSRX700

Postby ebsSRX700 » January 10th, 2002, 11:25 am

i mean who is going to buy a sled that they have never seen b4 anyways, and who knows if its the greatest sled ever, only a handful of people have ridden it in this world anyway
John Doe
ebsSRX700

Postby polarisman415 » January 10th, 2002, 12:30 pm

125 on a 4 stroke??? how amny cc's
The XCR800 Kicks ass
polarisman415

Postby Mainecat » January 10th, 2002, 12:40 pm

eebs Yamaha has not left the house yet. Skunks got a point you guys wait till it comes out.
J.... Yamaha pushing the envelope??? You gotta be kidding. Yamaha stopped pushing the envelope in the late 70"s. OR maybe Yamaha is pushing the envelope this season buy having only 1 model this season instead of 3! lmao
Mainecat

Postby seemenowyoudont » January 10th, 2002, 12:44 pm

yeah theres only one thing to say no matter how fast or how great it is I would still think that a polaris would kick the s**t out of your yamaha the new ProX's will smoke it!!
seemenowyoudont
seemenowyoudont

Next

Return to Trash Talkers